Peace of mind for lifetime
- Lifetime Warranty on White Vinyl Frame and Vinyl Sash Members.
- Lifetime Warranty on Insulating Glass.
- Lifetime Warranty on Hardware.
- 15-Year Warranty on Solar Bond™ Paint Standard Colors.
- No Charge Warranty Transfers.
All 4 Seasons Doors & Windows products are manufactured according to 4 Seasons Doors & windows standard manufacturing tolerances. With quality construction, committed staff and technology we ensure the best possible products and service available.
Lifetime Warranty on white vinyl frame and vinyl sash members
4 Seasons Doors & Windows Windows and Greenhouses are warranted against such defects in material that might result in blistering, peeling, flaking, corroding and fading of the frame or sash members for 15-Year of the product from the date of installation.
Lifetime warranty on super-spacer glass.
4 Seasons Doors & Windows warrants that the insulating glass units Super Spacer® contained in the windows fabricated from select A-quality glass, and that under normal conditions there will not be an obvious obstruction of vision, which is the result of film formation or dust collection between the interior glass surfaces, for the life of the window in accordance with all terms specified in this warranty.
Lifetime warranty on hardware
4 Seasons Doors & Windows warrants that the hardware shall remain in good operational condition for the lifetime of the product excluding abuse of hardware such as over tightening of mechanism which may cause the roto gear to strip commencing from the date of installation.
Lifetime warranty on interior laminate finish
4 Seasons Doors & Windows warrants that the vinyl/upvc laminate will not delaminate, chip, crack or blister during the life of the product.
25-Years Warranty on patio doors
4 Seasons Doors & Windows warrants the patio door vinyl frame and sash components against blistering and peeling, flaking, and corroding for a period of twenty-five (25) years. All hardware is warranted against defects for two (2) years. Insulating glass panels are warranted against seal failure for ten (10) years.
4 Seasons Doors & Windows liability is limited solely and exclusively to repair or replacement and to substitute parts, at the discretion of 4SDW, and under no circumstances will 4SDW be liable for incidental or consequential charges, such as, but not limited to, labor costs for any purpose, inconvenience, damage or injury to persons or to property, or any other expense. This Warranty will be deemed null and void if the owner/purchaser modifies or otherwise alters in any way the product after installation without the written consent of 4SDW, if the product is used for a purpose not intended, or otherwise outside the accepted and advised use and if harmful cleaning solutions and abrasive compounds are used, as well as any windows manufactured outside 4SDW's manufacturing specifications as specified on WWW.4SDW.COM.
30 Day Warranty on Screens
Punctures and tears in screens are covered for 30 days Part Free, labor not included. Please note that a screen will not stop a child from falling out of the window.
Damages resulting from the following are excluded from coverage under this Warranty:
- Exposure to harmful pollutants, the corrosion of non-vinyl products or components due to the close proximity to coastal areas, excessive thermal or physical stress and/or high humidity levels such as but not limited to improper storage.
- Any damage to the window or window components due to the settlement of building structure.
- Any damage caused by wind, hail, lightning or other incident of weather, deemed as an act of God.
- Minor imperfections in windows and doors that do not affect the product's structural integrity or obscure vision.
- Any window which has been repaired or modified by any person other than a factory-trained Service Technician or authorized 4SDW representative or any Non-4SDW add-on or replacement parts added to the Window(s)
- Any defect, malfunction or failure to perform, which has occurred because of unreasonable use, improper application or the failure to perform reasonable or necessary maintenance.
- If products with visible defect(s) after goods have been picked up or delivered and are installed with such defects, but not limited to scratches, dents, and cracks and/or damaged components without notifying 4SDW prior to installation.